Duration: 4 hours
Personalized Tour of Rome
Design your personalized Rome Tours. You have been here before and there are sites you missed or you simply want to see again. This is your opportunity to plan a specific tour so that you won’t regret to let pass once more. Following your own itinerary and interests, our English-speaking driver-guide will provide all the information to help you enjoy these sites to the fullest.
If you would like further suggestions or help formulating a themed itinerary, we will be happy to assist composing a tour to suit accurately your needs.
- please, dress respectfully to visit the holy buildings: cover your knees and shoulders;
- if possible wear or take with you comfortable shoes even if walking is limited;
- watch out for your wallet and bags; it is recommended not to wear valuable jewelry.
- Entrance to Vatican Museum 20 Euro per person (closed on Sundays);
- Entrance to Coliseum 12 Euro (or 14 Euro with printed ticket) per person;
- Entrance to Catacombs 8 Euro per person (tour guide included).
Price includes private vehicle with driver-guide.
Payment DOES NOT include meals, entrance fees and gratuity.
For more passengers we use additional vehicles due to the strict Italian laws and regulations about public transportation carrying more than 8 people, in any case don’t hesitate to contact us for a quote.
Note that the driver-guide will not enter sites although giving explanations from the vehicle of what you are seeing. Only Official Licensed Guides are allowed to escort you inside places and, on your request, we can provide such service at an extra cost. The vehicle will accompany you for the entire tour.
To book our services you have the choice to pay with Euro cash money at the end of service or to pre-pay the total fee by credit card with an additional 15%. We don’t accept credit cards as a form of payment on the day of service, we only accept cash in Euro and/or US$; if US$ we will give you the exchange rate of the day before the service increased by 5 cents.